Updated: April 30, 2019
“MarketStop – One for All”!
- Automatic Data Collection: As is the norm for most websites, primarily in the line of ecommerce, we may gather more generic information from your browser and store it in log files. This data incorporates Internet protocol (IP) addresses, program- or browser-type(s), Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system (OS), date/time stamp, and clickstream information. This data may be gathered from your access to the MarketStop website, regardless of whether you furnish us with personal information or not. We use this data, which does not distinguish individual Members, to assist us with diagnosing issues with our servers and to manage the website accordingly, to examine and interpret patterns, to control the website, to track Members’ developments and navigations through and around the website and to wholly garner statistical and demographic data about our client base.
- We will never provide personally identifying information to advertisers.
- We use safe, secure, and protected technology to protect your personal information.
- We do not, and will never, tolerate spam.
- Use of Your Personal Information: The budgetary data and financial information gathered by MarketStop is to bill you for MarketStop’s services and administrations. Other data gathered from MarketStop Members is utilized to enhance item product offerings and availabilities, alter our website’s content and design to better meet the needs of our Members, for marketing purposes and measurable endeavors, to find out about the interests of our Members in total, and furthermore, on an individual level, to enhance our understanding of your interests, concerns, and needs so we can develop our services and bring to you the kinds of content, interests, features, and improvements that you are most inspired by. At times, we will send you messages about new services, advancements, or promotions. You can opt-out of receiving any info from us, but please know that such a demand will constrain your capacity to access the majority of the features and services accessible on MarketStop. If you do not want to receive emails from us with special deals, coupons, or promotions, or if you would like to change your own personal information or need personal data erased from our database, see Section 7.
- Access to My Personal Information: Our main concern is to keep your personal information private and classified. Aside from what has already been presented and explained at length, we will never deliberately reveal your personal information to third-parties. Moreover, we will not lease, rent, or sell your personal information to anybody, whomsoever. Be that as it may, certain personal information will be made accessible to others during the time spent utilizing our website. This information incorporates:
- MarketStop visitors and Members will be able to see your Member ID, approval rating, city of origin, and any items you have purchased, reviewed, or listed for market.
- In order to see transactions through to fruition, merchants and shoppers are furnished with one another’s postal locations.
The Member profile you establish on the MarketStop website will be accessible by the public, except if otherwise determined. To a limited extent, you may change settings regarding your MarketStop site history through your My Account gateway on the Home page.
Obviously, once you furnish personal information to a purchaser or merchant on our website, MarketStop has no power over how that data is utilized by that person or entity. You ought to take up any security or privacy concerns you may have with any person you corroborate with through our website. The only protection you will have is whatever terms you consent to straightforwardly with this person.
Likewise, we furnish a portion of our services through legally binding courses of action with affiliates, partners, administrations and services providers, and other third-parties. Our service partners may utilize your personal information to effectively operate our website(s) and to deliver their assistance. For instance, your information might be passed on to website host partners and related parties who aid us in planning, designing, developing, maintaining, and operating the MarketStop website, implementing services, or assisting us in analyzing gathered information. Never, does this information reach anyone who will exploit the information for the purpose of harassing, marketing, cold-calling, or texting you, or any other nefarious activity. By submitting your information, you approve of this exchange. These parties will only utilize your information to carry out the work as agreed upon with us, and they will be required to maintain the data privately. We will urge our service partners to ratify and post privacy policies. Be that as it may, the utilization of your personal information by our service partners is controlled by the privacy policies of said services partners and is not liable to our oversight.
MarketStop will, also, disclose your personally identifiable data to others under the accompanying conditions:
- You agree to share the information.
- In reaction to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, including wards outside the United States.
- Your activities on the MarketStop website are, or have an impression of being, an infringement upon the Member Agreement and Terms & Conditions, and divulgence of this data will aid efforts to enforce the Member Agreement and Terms & Conditions.
- You post material which MarketStop believes, in its singular judgment, may establish liability for MarketStop, and divulgence of this personal information may minimize or eliminate MarketStop’s obligation.
- For security reasons or to counteract inevitable harm to any individual or entity.
- If MarketStop is engaged in a merger, procurement, or sale of all or part of its assets.
- To coordinate with law enforcement investigations, which may incorporate reacting to solicitations and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States.
- Protection of Your Personal and General Information:
- Security and Safety Measures: With a perpetual goal of keeping your information classified alongside the generalized information that we gather from you on the MarketStop website, MarketStop has executed many security and safety measures, including the most elevated industry principles for secure servers – Wildcard Secure Socket Layers (SSL), Cloud Hosting, and Firewalls. We implement you with the capacity to impart your personal information by means of safeguarded and encrypted channels when you utilize a comparatively outfitted Internet browser. Regrettably, foolproof security does not generally exist on the Internet (or in reality). In spite of this, we commend to always do our best to assure the protection of your personal and private information.
- Risk of Interception: Please always remember that at whatever point you provide personal information online, there is a risk that third-parties may hijack and utilize that data. While MarketStop endeavors to ensure your privacy and personal information, we simply cannot ensure the safety and protection of any information you communicate online. By utilizing the MarketStop website, you explicitly recognize and agree that we do not insure the security of any information furnished to, or received by, us through this website and that any personal information, general data, or other intelligence or knowledge obtained from you through the website is procured to us at your own risk, which you explicitly accept. In the event that you have any queries regarding security on our website, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have. With any email correspondence, please allow 24 – 48 hours, excluding weekends, for a response.
- Accessing, Omitting, Annulling, or Revising Personal Information: You possess the privilege to have access to your personal information. In the event that your personal information changes, or if you no longer want our service(s), you may cancel your membership at any time you so desire, which may include omitting your personal information, or for the aforementioned changes, you may also revise or annul your personal information, as in, for instance, a marital name change or relocation. You can do this by logging in to MarketStop and visiting your account page. You may reach us at email@example.com for any questions you may have regarding this issue. We will react to your demand to access within 30 days, but usually less.
We will hold your information for whatever length of time that your Member account is active. From there on, we will maintain and utilize your data only as required to comply with our legal commitments, aid you in resolving your disputes, and upholding our concessions.
Receiving email messages from MarketStop is an integral part of our administration and services. If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you may opt out only by canceling your Member account.
- Public Information: It is MarketStop’s intent to enable shoppers and merchants to take part in open exchanges and public transactions. We additionally grant you the fortuity to correspond discreetly with shoppers and merchants.
When implemented, we will, likewise, make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news bands accessible to you. Any information disclosed in these areas are considered public information. We have no influence over its utilization, and you should be cautious and discrete when choosing whether or not to reveal any of your personal information. If you, or us, are incapable of removing personal information that you no longer want to have accessible by others, we will let you know if we are unable to do so and the reason(s) why.
- Linking to Third-Party Websites:
- Social Networking: MarketStop may offer the choice to associate your Member account to third-party social networking websites. When eventually implemented, you can sign in to our site utilizing sign-in from the various social websites. These websites will verify your identity and give you the option to impart certain personal information to us, for example, your name and email address, to pre-populate the registration form. Administrations like Facebook Connect provide you with the ability to post specific personal information about your activities on our website to your profile page to share with others inside your network. Integrating with third-party social networking websites is comprised of, yet not constrained to, the sharing of login credentials, including profile data, and promoting MarketStop’s marketing endeavors. Third-party social networking websites have their own privacy policies, and while we do our best to ensure the respectability and integrity of our website, MarketStop liable for the substance, services, and activities of those businesses. We urge you to discern fully when associating your MarketStop profile to third-party destinations, and to peruse the safety and privacy proclamations contained there. You can always decline interfacing your MarketStop profile with third-parties. You may separate your MarketStop profile or your shared information by signing in to our website and visiting your account page.
Be aware, also, that these websites may add cookies to your browser so that the login feature functions properly, collect your IP address, and monitor which pages you are visiting on our website. Your interaction with these websites via our website is governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the interactive service.
In the event that you utilize our referral administration to educate a friend concerning our site, once the feature is implemented, we will require your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email welcoming him or her to visit the website. MarketStop does not store this data.
When implemented, you will be able to import contacts from your Outlook or other email account to invite them to register as members of MarketStop. We acquire the Member ID and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will utilize it only for that reason.
- Member Responsibilities: We put everything on the line to secure all your information on our website. To aid us in keeping up with the security of your personal information, we ask that you do not relinquish your password to anyone, ever. Sharing this data could put you and your rating as a buyer/merchant at risk. In the event that your password is compromised or you believe that someone has attained unauthorized access to your information and/or Member Account, change your password immediately. Please contact us via email if you have any queries concerning this information.
- Lost or Stolen Information: You must immediately advise us if your credit card, Member ID, or password is lost, stolen, or utilized without consent. In such an occasion, we will aid you in deleting that credit card number, Member ID, or password from your Member Account, and we will amend our records appropriately; that is, if you have not deleted your information already. Please note that you should do this on your own prior to contacting us. The less time someone can commit fraudulent schemes with your information, the less of a chance your Member account, personal information, and finances will be compromised.
- Dispute Resolution in EU & Switzerland (Not currently applicable):
- Transfer Accountability (Not currently applicable):
- Disclaimer: MarketStop makes no representations in regards to, and disclaims all liability emerging out of or identified with, the accuracy or completeness of the data it gathers and discloses through our website. We disclaim all liability arising from dealings of and/or between third-parties. Third-parties are solely responsible for their own actions. We will do our best to monitor our site, but do not possess the manpower to catch 100% of every lawless ordeal that may arise.
- YouTube Video Usage Disclaimer: Any videos presented on MarketStop, by MarketStop, were embedded from Shared content on YouTube. At this URL: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en YouTube makes the following statement: “You can add a YouTube video or playlist to a website or blog by embedding it.” This clearly indicates that if someone uploads a video and elects to keep the Share option active, they are giving direct permission for the uploaded video to be embedded, to have its HTML code provided, and subsequently, to be placed on an external website, blog, post, or playlist. Additionally, at the same URL, YouTube also states the following instructions (tutorial), which explains to a YouTube uploader how to keep the videos they post from being shared, if they so choose:
“If you’ve uploaded a video and do not want to allow others to embed your video on external sites, follow these steps:
- Go to your Video Manager.
- Go to the video you want to turn off embedding for and click Edit.
- Under the video, click Advanced settings.
- Under “Distribution Options,” uncheck the Allow embedding checkbox.
- Click Save changes.”
ADDITIONAL SUMMARized points to DISCLAIMER and reiteration
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the MarketStop website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” This aids you and us in being able to determine what you may be looking for when you come to visit. Additionally, it provides us with the ability to maintain stock in areas that have higher demand and vice-versa.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- – “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the MarketStop’s website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, and/or other means of accepted payment, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information,” and it speeds up the processes in all subsequent purchases.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the MarketStop website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the MarketStop website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the MarketStop website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns in relation to those metrics). Additionally, we use this Order Information for:
- Advertising / Target Marketing
- Future Customer Satisfaction
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the MarketStop website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDING OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 8.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint about another user, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org